Mi'Cole Cayton

Bugeaters1

So I decided to go check out Cayton's twitter account to see if anything had been said since the visit last night. A couple weeks ago when it broke out that Yori was fired I tweeted saying that I was disappointed and was hoping the incoming freshman would still come to Nebraska. I tagged a couple of the freshman in my tweet including Cayton. Well when I went to her twitter profile she has blocked me!!!! I guess I have learned my lesson about doing that again!!! :(

Check out @Chris Roemer you might se updates that way. But I have followed her so I will give you updates. BTW I got blocked from the huskers wbb twitter account.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

So I decided to go check out Cayton's twitter account to see if anything had been said since the visit last night.  A couple weeks ago when it broke out that Yori was fired I tweeted saying that I was disappointed and was hoping the incoming freshman would still come to Nebraska. I tagged a couple of the freshman in my tweet including Cayton. Well when I went to her twitter profile she has blocked me!!!! I guess I have learned my lesson about doing that again!!! :(

That seems harsh.  When she's signing autographs at the red-white scrimmage next fall, maybe you could ask her to unblock you now that she's a Husker.  (Of course, if she doesn't come here, who cares if she unblocks you?)

• 2 weeks later...

Ionescu is still "out there" for recruitment? There's a name I recognize from the list of 2016 recruits posted here. Wonder if she is still down to the same schools under her consideration.

Oregon and cal. Her twin brother is committed to Oregon as a walk on

Thanks for the info.  Makes sense under the circumstances, even though they aren't the strongest WBB schools in the Pac 12 right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Can we change the heading for this thread to Mi'Cole Cayton instead of Crayton.

Seeing any more mentions of that school by the muddy river is giving me the willies.

It's fine just the way it is. :D :D :D

Thanks for fixin' it Bug. It was buggin' me. ;)

I didn't fix it. I don't know how to do that. I'm guessing Dimes fixed it.

Didn't I read somewhere that Raoul (sp) said that Doyle wasn't going to Iowa ?

Yeah I think I posted that yesterday. Blunder said that she was going to keep the two schollies for this year.

not trying to be picky bugs, but, thought i read bluder stated she would "most likely" keep the schollies? so, possibly left a little wiggle room there.

Didn't I read somewhere that Raoul (sp) said that Doyle wasn't going to Iowa ?

Yeah I think I posted that yesterday. Blunder said that she was going to keep the two schollies for this year.

not trying to be picky bugs, but, thought i read bluder stated she would "most likely" keep the schollies? so, possibly left a little wiggle room there.

That's what I was trying to say as well, I got the impression that she would not use them in this cycle.

Doyle is still considering Iowa, Indiana, Nebraska and Vanderbilt.  

I think the Iowa coach was simply being politically correct.  What she said was she has two and would be ok keeping to free but if Doyle wants to come to Iowa, one of those ships is gone.  Iowa has a scholarship for Doyle but will stand pat if they do not get her.  Iowa loves Doyle.

Indiana is looking at a 5th year and the kid who pulled her NLI from Kentucky so Indiana might not even be in the mix in a few days depending on what they do.

Nebraska has made it clear they want Doyle and what they have going for them is the fact that Coach Williams was recruiting one of Doyle's travel team teammates last season.  That player is 2017 Kia Brooks.  Because of this Williams/Love knew Kathleen's game very well and they feel that Doyle is a great fit for their system.

Vanderbilt offered a scholarship but it depends on who get's that job......

So today all 4 are still there and I think in time one or two could eliminate themselves.