Mi'Cole Cayton

Bugeaters1

• 5 months later...

And Nat - hard to believe she will be a junior next year!

I'm just glad Natalie is Not a Jr. or Sr. This year!  :)  (Not to Hijack the Thread!)

Mi'Cole Cayton (fm Stockton, CA) looks like she'll be a great addition to the team (but why does the shot-clock always appear @ 27 sec?  Are they just showing the same series?  ;))

I like everyone in the incoming class - No wonder they are ranked #14!

This is kind of funny, but her name is actually NOT Micole Crayton.

Turns out, there's no "r" in her last name.  Which is a great relief to me, personally.

it's a Midwestern thing with putting r's where they don't belong. Kinda like wrash and no t wash. Or Chicago instead of Chicago.

Turns out, there's no "r" in her last name.  Which is a great relief to me, personally.

it's a Midwestern thing with putting r's where they don't belong. Kinda like wrash and no t wash. Or Chicago instead of Chicago.

Down south in southern Kansas....Okla.....  wash clothes ..... "warsh" clothes

yeah I misspelled warsh, but you caught for me.

yeah I misspelled warsh, but you caught for me.

I used to live down there many years ago, but still have the "r" in some words...so my kids tell me. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully we'll find out late tonight or early tomorrow morning on Mi'Cole's decision as Coach Amy is in California tonight for an in home visit with her and her parents!

Hopefully we'll find out late tonight or early tomorrow morning on Mi'Cole's decision as Coach Amy is in California tonight for an in home visit with her and her parents!

Are we going to hear a YOU BETCHA then?

Hearing positive news on this front would be a big shot in the arm for us fans and for the program I would imagine.

So I decided to go check out Cayton's twitter account to see if anything had been said since the visit last night.  A couple weeks ago when it broke out that Yori was fired I tweeted saying that I was disappointed and was hoping the incoming freshman would still come to Nebraska. I tagged a couple of the freshman in my tweet including Cayton. Well when I went to her twitter profile she has blocked me!!!! I guess I have learned my lesson about doing that again!!! :(