Sign in to follow this  
AuroranHusker

2018 F Ed Chang (Papillion-LaVista)

When Ed was first looking at schools he wanted to come to Nebraska but didn't feel that the interest was as high on our end. He didn't feel like we wanted him as much as he wanted to come play for us. Which I've been told is true, we had interest but he definitely wasn't a priority recruit compared to guys we were after back at that point like Tyreese Haliburton, Nate Roberts, and Xavier Johnson. It seemed the same could be said for how Creighton was going after him. Interested to see what the interest is considering that he hasn't played in almost a year. I wonder what kind of shape he is in. Sounds like Coach Lewis and some coaches from other schools will be watching him in a workout today from what I've seen on twitter. We'll just have to wait and see. 

On 4/17/2018 at 10:07 AM, NebrasketballJake said:

When Ed was first looking at schools he wanted to come to Nebraska but didn't feel that the interest was as high on our end. He didn't feel like we wanted him as much as he wanted to come play for us. Which I've been told is true, we had interest but he definitely wasn't a priority recruit compared to guys we were after back at that point like Tyreese Haliburton, Nate Roberts, and Xavier Johnson. It seemed the same could be said for how Creighton was going after him. Interested to see what the interest is considering that he hasn't played in almost a year. I wonder what kind of shape he is in. Sounds like Coach Lewis and some coaches from other schools will be watching him in a workout today from what I've seen on twitter. We'll just have to wait and see. 

Interesting thread on Reddit about a Rothstien tweet on how Chang is coming along at SDSU:

Seems like a healthy chunk of the converstation confirms @NebrasketballJake's theory.

Edited by 49r

On 8/15/2018 at 7:53 PM, 49r said:

Interesting thread on Reddit about a Rothstien tweet on how Chang is coming along at SDSU:

Seems like a healthy chunk of the converstation confirms @NebrasketballJake's theory.

I'm somewhat accurate every now and again.