2018 F Ed Chang (Papillion-LaVista)

AuroranHusker

You can hate him because of his ethics... He still works with current players and former players. Hopefully Chang improves. My media contact seems to think the same thing as he things he would be a better fit in the big 12/PAC conference school, but he really likes the idea of playing w Aguek. When these kids visit, they do play pick up games.

Adam Barnes thinks he is t good enough physically for the Big Ten, my source from the AW3 thinks the only in state school with a chance is Nebraska. My source is a media member.

I think Chang's length makes up for any lack of physicality on the defensive side.  And it's not like he won't get stronger.

As far as his offense goes...the kid is a sniper.  Ball weighs < 1.5 lbs  :rolleyes:

I agree with what Mitch says.  Dude is a sniper.  A 6'7" Steph Curry. 

Oh, but he was skinny as a sophomore in high school, so maybe we don't want ...

... to judge what he'll be like physically in two years when he's a college freshman.  How's that?

You can hate him because of his ethics... He still works with current players and former players. Hopefully Chang improves. My media contact seems to think the same thing as he things he would be a better fit in the big 12/PAC conference school, but he really likes the idea of playing w Aguek. When these kids visit, they do play pick up games.

I don't hate anyone. That takes too much effort to maintain.

That means he's ours!  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If Garza commits there isn't room for Chang

Assuming Fran doesn't want to oversign, but is there any reason he wouldn't?

...or is oversigning now verboten?  I don't know - I'm not well versed on NCAA rules for recruiting.

Pretty sure you can oversign

Iowa just did. Also, Ed Chang is not going to Iowa

If Garza commits there isn't room for Chang

Assuming Fran doesn't want to oversign, but is there any reason he wouldn't?

...or is oversigning now verboten? I don't know - I'm not well versed on NCAA rules for recruiting.

Pretty sure you can oversign

Iowa just did. Also, Ed Chang is not going to Iowa

No they didn't. They over-verballed.

By that's just me being picky.

• 2 weeks later...