2018 F Ed Chang (Papillion-LaVista)

AuroranHusker

Is akinwole the pg a potential option us for us down the road if continues developing?

He has an offer from UNO, but I don't think we'll offer. He's not that big, and while he's quick, not quick enough to make up for the lack of size.
But wait, if UNO takes him and he ends up being really good, then you'll have all these people saying we should have offered and Miles missed. Maybe we should offer just in case ...

Is akinwole the pg a potential option us for us down the road if continues developing?

He has an offer from UNO, but I don't think we'll offer. He's not that big, and while he's quick, not quick enough to make up for the lack of size.
But wait, if UNO takes him and he ends up being really good, then you'll have all these people saying we should have offered and Miles missed. Maybe we should offer just in case ...

Or we could stick to out of state kids with cool videos and then moan when Miles misses on them. 

Or we could go with highly-ranked recruits that actually choose the Huskers and perform well when they arrive.  And then we could cheer for them instead of bemoaning the lowly-ranked ones who choose low major schools instead and perform well there.  I like this alternative best of the ones listed so far.

Or we could go with highly-ranked recruits that actually choose the Huskers and perform well when they arrive. And then we could cheer for them instead of bemoaning the lowly-ranked ones who choose low major schools instead and perform well there. I like this alternative best of the ones listed so far.

If the talent in state is worthy of an offer I'm okay with it, but there isn't much in state talent. I'd rather shoot for the highly ranked. Miles seems to have pretty good luck with them.

So, this "balkdog" guy says that he's talked to a basketball guy who says that Ed Chang doesn't have that much upside.  (Scoff)

https://twitter.com/balkdog81/status/692337688830054400

Based on the rest of the "conversation" I'm guessing this "basketball guy" is a certain someone who people on here either really like or really dislike. 

And then this "balkdog" person seems to imply that Nate Clouse says he doesn't have a commitable offer from Nebraska.

I'm very skeptical.

So, this "balkdog" guy says that he's talked to a basketball guy who says that Ed Chang doesn't have that much upside.  (Scoff)

https://twitter.com/balkdog81/status/692337688830054400

Based on the rest of the "conversation" I'm guessing this "basketball guy" is a certain someone who people on here either really like or really dislike. 

And then this "balkdog" person seems to imply that Nate Clouse says he doesn't have a commitable offer from Nebraska.

I'm very skeptical.

Gary Sharp probably knows a bit more... just sayin'

I think this "balkdog" character might be lanigan123 from this board.

Step away from the Twitter dude.

Yes same guy. We had confirmed that a couple years ago.

That confirms, then, who the "a basketball guy" was who told him Chang was trending downward and that NU might not even hold a scholie for him.  Hmmm.  I think I definitely am liking Chang's prospects better knowing that.

• 3 weeks later...