#LosHuskers: Live Streaming (Game 2)

HuskerFever

I don't see where anyone has posted the Players' numbers, but this is what I think it may be (If you can read them :P )

0     Webster, Tai     (G)     

3     White III, Andrew     (G)     

5     Watson Jr., Glynn     (G)     

10     McVeigh, Jack     (F)     

11     Evelyn, Bakari     (G)     

12     Jacobson, Michael     (F)     

23     Fuller, Nick     (F)     

24     Hammond, Jake     (F)     

30     Morrow, Edward     (F)     

31     Shields, Shavon     (F)

32     Parker, Benny         (G)

---------------------------

1     Gill, Anton     (G)     Not eligible to play

4     Trueblood, Johnny     (G)     Not on Trip

15     Laws, Malcolm     (G)     Don't know if on trip or not

25     Day, B.J.     (F)     Don't know if on trip or not

BJ is for sure there.  He might not be suiting up.  He was in a photo from Sunday's game and it looked like he had just a red Husker t-shirt rather than a jersey and it looked like a clipboard in his hand, maybe.  I'm thinking he's there keeping stats and being helpful, but not playing.  As to Laws, I think he's there also.  I saw him in warmups on Sunday.

Scoring (verrrrry unofficial)

White 19

Webster 13

Shields 11

Morrow 6

Watson 4

Hammond 4

Parker 3

Jacobson 3

McVeigh 2

Fuller 1

Evelyn 0

3 pt FG: White 2, Jacobson 1, Webster 1

Game was getting pretty chippy/physical, but nice to see NU not back down - instead they turned up defensive pressure

The guys who were on the floor for crunch time from about 5 min till last 30 seconds were telling: Shields, White, Webster, Morrow, Watson (Benny came in for Watson once NU was up by a couple of possessions at about 2 min mark)

If this one was one of the games that was supposed to be close, Miles really called it.

I worry, though, that game 1 was supposed to be the easy one where we blew the other team away. That 3rd Q was a blowout but the game itself wasn't.

I believe those were Miles' wishes for how the games would go. I suppose the caliber of teams played could be sort of set up with their finishes in whatever semipro division this is. But aren't they all like 4th division semi pro or something or all from the same level? What does the team that's supposed to curb stomp us look like?

If this one was one of the games that was supposed to be close, Miles really called it.

I worry, though, that game 1 was supposed to be the easy one where we blew the other team away. That 3rd Q was a blowout but the game itself wasn't.

I believe those were Miles' wishes for how the games would go. I suppose the caliber of teams played could be sort of set up with their finishes in whatever semipro division this is. But aren't they all like 4th division semi pro or something or all from the same level? What does the team that's supposed to curb stomp us look like?

Probably something like this:

space-jam2.jpg

Probably something like this:

space-jam2.jpg

Yep! That's them!

Scoring (verrrrry unofficial)

White 19

Webster 13

Shields 11

Morrow 6

Watson 4

Hammond 4

Parker 3

Jacobson 3

McVeigh 2

Fuller 1

Evelyn 0

3 pt FG: White 2, Jacobson 1, Webster 1

Game was getting pretty chippy/physical, but nice to see NU not back down - instead they turned up defensive pressure

The guys who were on the floor for crunch time from about 5 min till last 30 seconds were telling: Shields, White, Webster, Morrow, Watson (Benny came in for Watson once NU was up by a couple of possessions at about 2 min mark)

Sorry about any errors in the Players' numbers & status (not that you could read the #s from the video anyway). 

I didn't see where anything was posted so I just copied the numbers from the Huskers.com site. 

Not a big deal Red, I was just watching the first game and also thought that Benny and White had changed numbers but then I thought that Benny had grown a lot this summer. :lol:

Sorry about any errors in the Players' numbers & status (not that you could read the #s from the video anyway). 

I didn't see where anything was posted so I just copied the numbers from the Huskers.com site. 

Not a big deal Red, I was just watching the first game and also thought that Benny and White had changed numbers but then I thought that Benny had grown a lot this summer. :lol:

Or White was a lot better at Defense & Transitions than we expected.  ;)

I updated my player #s (from today's box score) and will try to post for the next game.