2016 PF Jeriah Horne - Signed

hhcmatt

I don't know Norm, I think it's pretty important for us to get to the bottom of this before we can move on here.

We need to know!  WHO is paying for the hotel, and WHAT day are they paying for it???

I mean, Embassy Suites!  That crap is expensive!!!  Like, only celebrities and Arab Shieks and whatnot can afford that type of lavish spending out of their own pockets!

I think it is pretty obvious that Norm must be paying for his hotel to keep this thread under 20.  He just doesn't want to admit it, and if I had to bet, he paid for thursday night at Motel 6.

Trust me, if Norm was paying for it, it would be at Motel 6....

Nah, Normy's budget could be more like People's City Mission. ;)

Darn it, I somehow missed seeing them. I almost always get a good view of the people on the field before the game and get there early enough to scope them out so don't know how they slipped by. Did get to see Bill Jackman though. And Doc, of course, who was, ahem, a bit more "portly" shall we say than I remembered. Maybe Horne came by during halftime since I left when we had it salted away at 22-0 and visited the quilt museum with a grandson. Nice and cool there and we saw some colorful quilts.

Looks like the kid is still going to get bigger...

sure does look like it, doesn't it? With those genetics, I could see him growing a few more inches. He sure looks taller than 6'7" if Miles is the 6 foot or 6'1" I thought he was supposed to be. Got my fingers crossed on this one.

I don't think he is any taller than the 6' 7" he is listed at.  He and his parents were at the NU volleyball game that evening and hanging with Jack McVeigh.  He looked shorter than Jack but it was pretty close and McVeigh is listed at 6' 7" as well. 

As I have pointed out in a previous post, heights have become somewhat subjective and seem to depend upon what one wishes the public perception to be. Case in point, Hillary C. used to be listed as 5'5" and is now listed as 5'7" which is a decidedly unusual growth spurt for someone in her age group. Maybe she is counting the extra two inches her nose has grown this year. ( oops, I'm sure this post won't last too long)