Kathleen Doyle was at one time all "N"

Row6Seat10

cincore to vandy? along with cayton, doyle, and romeo?

j/k

Well that makes no sense since Cincore was going to transfer if Yori remained the coach.  I don't think she was on the same side of things as Romeo.  

unless i missed it, the last impression i got was that she was leaving. wondered why it has been so quiet about her. at times, she gave some pretty good minutes, but, i can see where she carries a bit of an attitude. 

I believe Cincore's complaint was that she wasn't getting as much playing time as she thought she deserved.  :ph34r:

You sure about that?  My understanding was she was one of the "10 players and staff" who approached administrators about Yori being a bully.

And I can just scan the team stats and tell you Cincore hadn't earned more minutes than she received.  She had the 6th most minutes on the team.  She nearly doubled true freshman Maddie Simon's season minutes (556 to 299) but only outscored Maddie on the season 134 to 105.

Cincore was 6th in minutes, 7th in points per game, next to last in FG%, 5th in assists (for a guard) and 5th in turnovers with about a 1:1 assist:turnover ratio.

The players who got more minutes ahead of her were Romeo, Shepard, Theriot, Havers and Clark.  Whose minutes does she think she should have taken?

Here is what I was looking for  OWH:

Romeo is one of two Huskers to receive transfer releases. The other is guard Jasmine Cincore, who, according to her AAU coach Tom Jackson, is already looking at schools, including Georgia State.

Jackson said Cincore told him her interest in transferring was unrelated to player abuse, but related more to the “interpersonal skills of the head coach,” who paid “lip service” to Cincore on playing time and her role on the team.

“It was just a difference of opinion,” said Jackson, who added that the assistant coach who originally recruited Cincore, Shimmy Gray-Miller, took a job at Florida after her freshman year.

Here is what I was looking for  OWH:

Romeo is one of two Huskers to receive transfer releases. The other is guard Jasmine Cincore, who, according to her AAU coach Tom Jackson, is already looking at schools, including Georgia State.

Jackson said Cincore told him her interest in transferring was unrelated to player abuse, but related more to the “interpersonal skills of the head coach,” who paid “lip service” to Cincore on playing time and her role on the team.

“It was just a difference of opinion,” said Jackson, who added that the assistant coach who originally recruited Cincore, Shimmy Gray-Miller, took a job at Florida after her freshman year.

yeah, that's what i thought i read at one time. i just expected cincore was one that was outta here/there. been awful quiet about her.

Here is what I was looking for OWH:

yeah, that's what i thought i read at one time. i just expected cincore was one that was outta here/there. been awful quiet about her.

With the things are look I ng maybe she will stick around.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Its about time to give some of these girls, especially Cincore, a deadline.  The uncertainty of players can't help the program. Plus we are missing out on possible transfers in not knowing how many openings we may have.

Maybe Coach has already given them a deadline.  Hope so 

Wow, 3 posts, and they have all been flaming.  What possible information do you have to conclude we are missing out on transfers (plus unless they are from Nebraska, we don't want them, right?).    Do you even know if we are pursuing any?  One player already knows what she is doing, and the coaches know.  So they are not operating out of a knowledge deficit.  It is up to them to decide the timing of an announcement.  And you say "some of these girls"?  There are only two for which there has been any reports of transfers.  And then there are the two recruits.  You want to put Doyle on a tight time-frame, to help her along in her decision?  For what, all those great players that are still eligible to play in 2016?  

AGAIN!!- Im not saying an ALL KIDS FROM NE roster.  NE does produce enough good kids to carry 4-5 NE kids. Last year we got 2.  I realize we wont be able to get a NE kid every year-like the current year.

There is a lot of highly recruited 2016s getting out of their NLI.  If you get released from your NLI, prior to attending school or practice, you are eligible to play right away.

Yes, I think they should all have a deadline. Doyles might just be a little further out.

AGAIN!!- Im not saying an ALL KIDS FROM NE roster. NE does produce enough good kids to carry 4-5 NE kids. Last year we got 2. I realize we wont be able to get a NE kid every year-like the current year.

There is a lot of highly recruited 2016s getting out of their NLI. If you get released from your NLI, prior to attending school or practice, you are eligible to play right away.

Yes, I think they should all have a deadline. Doyles might just be a little further out.

And why would you have Doyles a little farther out? Shouldn't be The same for all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you think about it a little I think you may see it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense; that is unless you want to Drive them away. 

Look at it this way.  We've given already committed recruits Kathleen Doyle and Mi'Cole releases (and some players) so they could 'look around' elsewhere; now we're going to say 'oh, by the way, you've got until xxx to make up your mind!'  Or, what? We're going to look elsewhere?  Like all those 4 & 5 star recruits who have been knocking on our door and calling us?

Methinks we need them (a lot) more than they need us.

Even though Vandy let their coaching staff go, I think they're still very much in play for Kathleen. Should they make a quick hire and it be a slam dunk it would create a really difficult decision for Kathleen if the new coach wanted to pursue her. I don't expect a commitment out of Kathleen in the near future or at least until the new Vanderbilt coach has been hired. Basically right now Vandy is in the same boat as the Huskers depending on that hire.  

One thing the Huskers have though for a player of her caliber, is the lure of immediate playing time and most likely a lot of it.

Even though Vandy let their coaching staff go, I think they're still very much in play for Kathleen. Should they make a quick hire and it be a slam dunk it would create a really difficult decision for Kathleen if the new coach wanted to pursue her. I don't expect a commitment out of Kathleen in the near future or at least until the new Vanderbilt coach has been hired. Basically right now Vandy is in the same boat as the Huskers depending on that hire.  

One thing the Huskers have though for a player of her caliber, is the lure of immediate playing time and most likely a lot of it.

Vandy's options:  http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/college/vanderbilt/2016/04/27/vanderbilt-womens-coach-options--state-ties/83599122/