Kathleen Doyle was at one time all "N"

Row6Seat10

i'm kinda new to this stuff, so please bear with me. according to the link, i believe it will have live streaming of the Benet Academy (Kathleen Doyle) game tonight? anyway, just thought i would provide the link. i plan on checking it out later.

http://www.nfhsnetwork.com/explore/upcoming/school/c7bbc393be

never mind------takes you to a subscription page.

i have directv and came across this listing:

ch. 665 CSNCHD  class 4A IHSA (8:30)

so, i am assuming should be able to watch kathleen doyle tonight (sat)? 

just thought i would pass that along for anyone else with directv and sports package

I'll check it over on Dish TV. It is on 429 on dish also on channel 426 RTNW they are showing the Wisconsin championship.

Benet Academy and Kathleen Doyle win back-to-back state championships. Doyle hit a couple of big 3's fairly late in the game. think she ended up with 24. also made 3-4 free throws in the last minute. skilled ball handler---good passer---can score from anywhere. no doubt will compete for the pg next season.

Benet Academy and Kathleen Doyle win back-to-back state championships. Doyle hit a couple of big 3's fairly late in the game. think she ended up with 24. also made 3-4 free throws in the last minute. skilled ball handler---good passer---can score from anywhere. no doubt will compete for the pg next season.

Suppose she could play in the NIT with us ? We need PG now ;)

• 3 weeks later...