Walter Pitchford withdrawing from NBA Draft; will instead focus on remaining coursework at UNL before heading overseas.

Who the hell are the Wolves going to draft now?

TP5 would go nicely with the past three #1 overall picks on the roster, wouldn't he?

I would be happy if they drafted him in the second round. I doubt he does anything, but i love the work ethic and will to be successful.

I think they should just trade for next years first so we can draft Benny. the wolves need a sparkplug!

Who the hell are the Wolves going to draft now?

TP5 would go nicely with the past three #1 overall picks on the roster, wouldn't he?

I would be happy if they drafted him in the second round. I doubt he does anything, but i love the work ethic and will to be successful.

I think they should just trade for next years first so we can draft Benny. the wolves need a sparkplug!

I would take Benny over Budinger and Hummel any day of the week!

From the video I saw, he didn't play like Segej either.  Dude was a beast.

You and I must have watched different vids. Or we watched the same vid and came away with totally different takes. I didn't even finish the vid I watched because I wasn't impressed at all.

• 3 months later...

If he can be a 45-50% 3pt shooter he can end up in the NBA. When guys of similar size like Matt Bonner or Steve Novak can carve out entire decade-long careers based solely on 3 point shooting, that tells me he can be a complete one trick pony and still make it.

I would just be surprised if he goes from a slightly above average college 3pt shooter to an elite level NBA shooter. There are plenty of examples where this has happened but it would shock the hell out of me if it happened with Pitch.