Paschal Chukwu 2015 C Providence transfer -> Syracuse

You have to wonder, Did Harriman walk out the door with one of our center prospects?

https://twitter.com/GoodmanESPN/status/610827347634294784

Here is a video link.  Watch it--and wonder no more?

Edit: Yes. The link is actually there--click on "Here is a video link." Don't know why the color indicator doesn't show up.

Edit again:  So, now it finally shows up.  Scheesh!

You have to wonder, Did Harriman walk out the door with one of our center prospects?

Edit: Yes. The link is actually there--click on "Here is a video link." Don't know why the color indicator doesn't show up.

I had forensic experts examine your new blue link...and they believe it has dime's fingerprints all over it.

I had forensic experts examine your new blue link...and they believe it has dime's fingerprints all over it.

It was there, Normy just couldn't see it. ;)

It was there, Normy just couldn't see it. ;)

Is that because he'd gone blind with all of Cliff's tales or did Carla spike his beer with something?

Wasn't me this time though the home crew typically gives me credit for a few more assists than the road crew.

I get on UCONN message board often and there hasn't been any talk about him for over a couple weeks. So I don't know. Hopefully he is done after this visit today!!!

Syracuse was also mentioned awhile back as an option. Could be off here but I believe most of his visits were/are out of courtesy/wanting to tell coaches certain things in person and/or to see the countryside. I've been told that this is a 2 horse race and that we are one of the horses.

I get on UCONN message board often and there hasn't been any talk about him for over a couple weeks. So I don't know. Hopefully he is done after this visit today!!!

Syracuse was also mentioned awhile back as an option. Could be off here but I believe most of his visits were/are out of courtesy/wanting to tell coaches certain things in person and/or to see the countryside. I've been told that this is a 2 horse race and that we are one of the horses.

And the other is?

Us and Kansas?

I think the staff thinks we have a legit chance because i dont see them looking for anyone else at the moment.

Then again, they might just hold this schollie if they cant find anyone.