Paschal Chukwu 2015 C Providence transfer -> Syracuse

Let's step back a second:

"Michigan State is one of a few teams that 7’2" 226 Providence transfer Paschal Chukwu will visit. Per Jon Rothstein he plans to visit Kansas and Nebraska in early June, and the Virginia and MSU visits are TBD."

I'm currently just enjoying that fact that we are included in this sentence. 

Zagsblog is reporting that he's visiting campus on June 1st and 2nd. 

Also visiting Kansas and Iona (on an unoffcial) in the same week. I'm not sure of the order of visits but hopefully PC is enrolled in a frequent flier program

http://zagsblog.com/articles/providence-transfer-paschal-chukwu-planning-visits/

He wont have to pay for the trips as are they are official visits.

Zagsblog is reporting that he's visiting campus on June 1st and 2nd. 

Also visiting Kansas and Iona (on an unoffcial) in the same week. I'm not sure of the order of visits but hopefully PC is enrolled in a frequent flier program

http://zagsblog.com/articles/providence-transfer-paschal-chukwu-planning-visits/

He wont have to pay for the trips as are they are official visits.

Yeah, but you still get those MILES

Maybe positive thinking here, but Nebraska being his first visit, has to mean good things. Especially with the other guy visiting KU first. My fingers are crossed. This makes next years roster very different if we land him. Still need to add a few pieces for 2016 but this is big.

We definitely need to make him aware of our Chipotle proximity:

Ranking 129 college football campuses by Chipotle proximity - SB Nation

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/6/1/8678633/CHIPOTLE-RANKINGS

Nebraska is #8

Michigan State is #37

Virginia is #48

Kansas is #64

So we got THAT going for us...which is nice.

Jon Rothstein tweeted this morning that he will be visiting NU and KU this week. So does KU still have room? Maybe they make room?

According to Phog.net KU may or may not still have room for Chukwu.  One of their 2016 commits, LaGerard Vick is considering re-classifying to 2015.  If he does not, then they'll have room for Chukwu.  At any event, I'd imagine that if he wanted to go to KU, they'd probably manage to find room for him...just like we would if Bielfeldt commits to us.

(ed.  There's also talk that Brady Morningstar could give up his scholarship and walk on to make room for additional guys, too...however likely that may be is uncertain, probably just internet message board stuff, but who knows?  I'm just sayin')