Terran Petteway to declare for the NBA Draft

hhcmatt

Different sport obviously, but I just watched Draft Day, and it made me think of TP. For those who haven't seen it, a high character player who was kicked out of a game for giving a touchdown ball to his sister who had cancer and later dies goes from being a mid round pick to #1 overall. Now obviously he's not going #1, but I feel that once teams meet TP, work him out, hear what he's been through, and see what kind of person and hard worker he is, that he gets drafted. He's one hell of a baller who did things we haven't seen at Nebraska. I feel that some sell this guy way too short. When you look at the NBA, there are so many guys I never heard of in college who come from small schools. TP played against some of the best competition. I see his game translating tremendously at the NBA level.

Thanks for all the wonderful memories Terran! Definitely my all-time favorite Husker! Best of luck wherever life takes you!