Transfer F Tyler Harris (Providence) -> Auburn

Harris is probably the best fit for our offense. he can play the pitchford role

The problem for Harris will be on the defensive end.  If required to play in the post, he'll be pushed all over by Big 10 posts.  He can be Pitchford offensively if that means you want him running around on the perimeter, but he's not going to be doing a lot of posting up or scoring from the block.

The problem for Harris will be on the defensive end.  If required to play in the post, he'll be pushed all over by Big 10 posts.  He can be Pitchford offensively if that means you want him running around on the perimeter, but he's not going to be doing a lot of posting up or scoring from the block.

I don't know.  I've seen some film on him that suggests to me he's at worst an outside-in player if not an inside-out.  He can definitely score in the paint, either on the bounce or by posting up.  Plus, he seems to be a more reliable and consistent perimeter scorer.

As far as defending the post in the B1G, would you say him or David Rivers? 

I mean, Harris might not be ideal, but he's better than nothing.

At some point I need to dig in and find small teams and what they did to be successful (or not).

Until that time my gut tells me we need to run/pressure a lot more with a 9-10 man rotation...something we haven't really done.

At some point I need to dig in and find small teams and what they did to be successful (or not).

Until that time my gut tells me we need to run/pressure a lot more with a 9-10 man rotation...something we haven't really done.

1st unit

watson

white

shields

morrow

harris

2nd unit

benny/bakari

tai

fuller

mcveigh/jacobson

hammond

MUCH more this!

Per Robin's update, it doesn't sound like Nebraska is in the mix anymore. Where the heck do you go from here?

If true...I sure hope it doesn't mean holding on to the 13th scholarship yet again. 

That sure depends on why we're "no longer in the mix"