Natalie Romeo

Row6Seat10

Here's a great story on the development of Natalie, a little bit of her background and how Rachel helped her to lead the team when she went down with a tore ligament in her ankle.

Theriot Helping Romeo Grow Up on Hardwood

Romeo took the time to visit two Pac 12 schools and one ACC school. She described all three as good schools, and each offered Romeo a scholarship.

“In the end, it wasn’t even close,” she said. “I would say the same thing, even if I didn’t have a big role right now. With everything we have here at Nebraska, I would still be happy even if I was sitting on the bench.”

Great article on Natalie.

It is hard to imagine getting thrown on to such a big stage at 18, and just a few months out of high school.  Easy to see why it took a few games to get the team up to speed after Rachels injury...it was hard for the whole team.

Really hope they're fired up for tomorrows game....squash the oranges !

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2017 at 7:45 PM, kansashusker said:

I highly doubt it's that.  Would be best if people don't speculate and let her and her family have thier privacy. 

9 hours ago, Norm Peterson said:

I would strongly discourage speculation. Rumors can be very hurtful.  I may have more on this later.

Hear, Hear!!!!!    :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap: