2018 SG Aguek Arop -> San Diego St

He's a long way from wearing the N.  Whether he sticks to it or not, I wish him the best.

That being said I'm THRILLED to see an in state kid show interest.  We don't have a lot of talent in this wonderful cornland, but when we do, we need to harvest it. 

Excellent.

• 2 weeks later...

Though one brother died and came back to help them, the combo of Kenny Tyler and Antoine Tyler was amazing when they lead Washington to the National title.

did the NCAA ever investigate, im sure what Kenny did was illegal, and neglected some bylaw...

I think because he didnt participate in the championship game against UMASS it was a non-issue in regards to their investigation.

Though one brother died and came back to help them, the combo of Kenny Tyler and Antoine Tyler was amazing when they lead Washington to the National title.

did the NCAA ever investigate, im sure what Kenny did was illegal, and neglected some bylaw...

I think because he didnt participate in the championship game against UMASS it was a non-issue in regards to their investigation.

Man, those PAC 10 schools always seem to get away with stuff, huh?

saw Arop walking into the stadium today, A) he has a Dwayne Wade type build when i saw solid kid, B)he had alll his brothers with him C) he looks alot like Saleh brother from Air Up There...side note did you know the guy who was the center for the opposing team in that movie is Dikembe Mutombo brother....

saw Arop walking into the stadium today, A) he has a Dwayne Wade type build when i saw solid kid, B)he had alll his brothers with him C) he looks alot like Saleh brother from Air Up There...side note did you know the guy who was the center for the opposing team in that movie is Dikembe Mutombo brother....

did you get a good look at his legs?  whats the leg hair situation?

I hope this reoccurring punch line doesn't scare off some unknowing recruit's family!

he was waring pants....

he was waring pants....

Did his legs look like they were bending the wrong way?