Thanks to Husker Basketball

hal9000

Speaking of giving 'thanks'... Thanksgiving is about the time we start up a new season. I know some of you will be departing this board, checking back here-and-there, during the off-season. There's lots of life to live between now and then, so go out, de-stress, and do some great things during that time! So without derailing this thread too much...

Thank you, HHC family, for making this such a great place. I'll see many of you back here in the Fall. But if you want to grab a seat, there will be many of us still here to talk hoops over the off-season.

A few of my favorite moments

- Avery Harriman being cancer free again and going to get signed up as a donor during halftime of the AveryStrong game and finding out that they had used all of the kits already

- The Husker Power chant showing up at most every single game

- Watching #Nebrasketball trend on twitter at 2 am (and being awake) because we were playing a game in Hawaii

- The only time I can recall a team rushing a court because they beat us

- being able to attend 20+ games in a great facility with my family and teaching my 2 year old daughter how to not only say "Shotclock" and "Jump Ball" but also the hand motions. We're currently working on "travelling"