There's Always Next Year...

Securing Andrew White, Ed Morrow and Glynn Watson's commitments.

Michael Jacobson wonders what he did to piss you off... :)

And McVeigh...

Nothing personal, but getting four-star recruits is a sign of positive progress in the program's perception. McVeigh and Jacobson may end up being more valuable players, but signing those three marked a milestone in Miles' remarkable rebuilding project.

Oh, and Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

Shavon Shields became Nebraska's first ever 1st team Academic All-American in hoops.

Petteway & Shiedls both passed 1,000 points scored for Nebrasketball

Trevor Menke named to the all-Big Ten sportsmanship team

Nebraska basketball rated for only the 2nd time in pre-season rankings

Reccuiting ramped up with 4-star quality players in Andrew White III, Glynn Watson & Ed Morrow Jr.

Nebraska home attendance a school record average of 15, 588

Big Ten tournament record 24 offensive rebounds vs PSU (who had a B1G tourney record 16 blocks, BTW)

Gutsy win vs Cincinnati in double OT after disappointment of L's to CU & UIW earlier in same week

Winning 4 out of 5 B1G games in January (RU, IL, MN, MSU) with only L at Wisky in between (2) two-game win streaks

Shooting a 5-yr high of 63% vs NW in 76-60 victory on 2/3 - NW went on to win 5 of their next 7!

Battling top ten Maryland twice to the last possession with a shot to tie both times by Shavon Shields - MD won a aschool-record number of games in their 1st B1G regular season overall

Emergence of Tarin Smith in his 1st yr & a brief glimpse of Nick Fuller's ability

Continued effort while undergoing constant pressure & enduring double teams by Terran Petteway & oftentimes Shavon Shields as well

Having Rhode Island storm the court on us. Because at the time that was a big upset.

I was drunk mad at us losing.

Then I was raging drunk mad that they stormed the court.

Then I started laughing hysterically because someone actually stormed the court against us.

I don't remember the rest of that day.