WBB: B1G Tournament; Game #30 vs Illinois

Row6Seat10

I won't be comfortable until we are 20 points ahead with 2 minutes left in the game and all of Illinois has fouled out and the coaches have been ejected. Then I think I can relax.

At this rate, I would not be surprised if the entire UIUC starting lineup gets disqualified.

As they say...this games not over......

It will be Illinois verson of helter skelter....thug ball is right. And they can score quickly.

Yep, we can't let up on the gas pedal. We actually worked pretty hard in the first half....please don't run out of gas

The fouls may help us before it's all said and done

Okay first time I have ever seen White play, and I will say that if we could have gotten her it would have been nice, but I won't lose any sleep over it the next four years.

She is young and can shoot, but seems to be a bit slow of foot. Now if you told me that the Paige girls where going to be such drama then I really would have wanted White.

But I think we are going to be okay.;)

Okay first time I have ever seen White play, and I will say that if we could have gotten her it would have been nice, but I won't lose any sleep over it the next four years.

She is young and can shoot, but seems to be a bit slow of foot. Now if you told me that the Paige girls where going to be such drama then I really would have wanted White.

But I think we are going to be okay.;)