Nebraska (13-14 5-10 11th) vs The Ohio St. (19-8 8-6 6th) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

Well, I think you can cross off the Knicks as a potential franchise drafting Petteway.

Do you hAve something against Petteway?
No, do you?
He doesn't have a problem TP, just the whole team. Go back and look at some of the other game threads and you will see a for yourself.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Or is it that you have a problem with the truth? Kind of like how you got so upset that I half jokingly said Miles should cut the fans a check on the way out after the Iowa debacle.  What again did Miles say after the game? No, he didn't say he would cut the fans a check but he did say(probably half jokingly) that he wish he could put the players to work to repay the fans.  Did he not? Yet...there you were ALL upset because I hurt your feelings.  Sorry you can't deal in reality...that has been proven over and over again in the past.  So instead, you choose to follow me around and attack the messenger instead of the message.  Probably because you don't have the ability to attack the message.  You hate me so much...yet you just can't stop talking about me!  Show some self control and skip over my post why don't ya?