Nebraska (13-14 5-10 11th) vs The Ohio St. (19-8 8-6 6th) Game Thread

Bugeaters1

I think its pretty simple now.  We have been down this year... a bunch... every time we have tried to get back up, we have been kicked back down.  We've fought this season...... some.... and decided to pack it in... some.  

I thought this game would be rough, but... by the looks of it, the guys want out of this season as much as we do.  

Don't know what else to say but to just get out of this season and into next year.  They won't all turn out like this.  

Fuller makes one bad defensive play and gets pulled for what looks like the remainder of the game. A guy like Rivers or Webster can make multiple bone headed plays and don't get the same treatment.

Rivers does have 10 points and 11 boards.  Webster, on the other hand, hasn't played well.  He's struggled lately, and by that I mean defensively.  He had a nice stretch where he was playing terrific defense.  Now, not so much.

Can we just start white morrow Watson mcveigh and Jacobsen next year.... holy smokes... I am gunna laugh when some of these ppl getting significant minutesThis year don't see playing time next year

No.. we shouldn't just start guys to start em.  I am all for going into a season with every starting spot up for grabs, but that should be every season anyways.  

Can we just start white morrow Watson mcveigh and Jacobsen next year.... holy smokes... I am gunna laugh when some of these ppl getting significant minutesThis year don't see playing time next year

White will start for sure. Watson and Morrow could easily start.

i don't know enough about mcveigh and jacobson, but i doubt they will be able to start.