Husker Hoops Happy Hour

Neebraska

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps Dimes has some photos.  Neebraska, Dimes and I spent some time at the HHC table.  Saw Husker BB there also.  MIles was very energetic and outgoing.  And pretty funny.  And very approachable.  Enjoyed meeting Ben Johnson and Jaden the operations guy.  Decent turnout; fun time. 

Perhaps Dimes has some photos.  Neebraska, Dimes and I spent some time at the HHC table.  Saw Husker BB there also.  MIles was very energetic and outgoing.  And pretty funny.  And very approachable.  Enjoyed meeting Ben Johnson and Jaden the operations guy.  Decent turnout; fun time. 

I bet they were all there just for the beer. :blink:

I bet they were all there just for the beer. :blink:

that's kind of a funny post, I guess, for a guy who quit.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but I bet we could get something similar lined up at Barry's on some of the weekends these guys aren't doing stuff. 

If there's interest from this board, I'd be more than happy to quickly try and get some things moving.  Let me know.

To piggyback on that the organizers from the U told me they were interested in putting together an away game watch party with enough interest.  I have no idea if there is a specific reason why these are at the N-Zone so there is a potential for both.  If you have something and I can make it, I will.

Last but not least Dave and Scott will be in town on March 6th for the Minnesota game so if nothing else that sounds like a good day to go to Barry's