Red Zone asking for white out?

Silverbacked1

I'm planning on standing the entire game this year against Wisconsin again.  Worked last year so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  If someone behind me tells me to sit down, I'm just going to reply that Coach Miles said I don't have to.

LOL.....I use this excuse at home too. Last night the wife told me to take out the garbage, Coach Miles says I don't have to.

All my Husker apparel is either black or red. I suppose I better head to Husker Headquarters before tuesday's game. :)

Better Burn the Blacks!  ;)

(Unis, that is.  :ph34r: )

I'm planning on standing the entire game this year against Wisconsin again.  Worked last year so if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  If someone behind me tells me to sit down, I'm just going to reply that Coach Miles said I don't have to.

LOL.....I use this excuse at home too. Last night the wife told me to take out the garbage, Coach Miles says I don't have to.

All my Husker apparel is either black or red. I suppose I better head to Husker Headquarters before tuesday's game. :)

Wait...what?!

Wait...what?!

HA!  Yeah, that does sound a little kkk.gif doesn't it?