Michigan State Tipoff Time?

HuskerActuary

I was wondering about this as well. I'm really not a fan at all of the Big Ten basketball scheduling...at least in the Big 8/12 we knew we played on Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoons (either at 12:30 or 3:00), this Big Ten schedule is all over the map and games that start at 8:00 PM make it kind of hard for those of us who live over 60 miles from Lincoln to get home at a fairly decent hour especially if you get up at 5:00 AM to go to work the next day like I do. I also seriously dislike the Sunday night games.

I was wondering about this as well. I'm really not a fan at all of the Big Ten basketball scheduling...at least in the Big 8/12 we knew we played on Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoons (either at 12:30 or 3:00), this Big Ten schedule is all over the map and games that start at 8:00 PM make it kind of hard for those of us who live over 60 miles from Lincoln to get home at a fairly decent hour especially if you get up at 5:00 AM to go to work the next day like I do. I also seriously dislike the Sunday night games.

Ya I agree!! We need more Saturday games!!!!!

You can thank TV for that.  The Big 8/12 was able to play at those times because they would have regional games on Saturday, and Wednesday nights, would have no TV.