Sadler Update

president dead

5-8 overall

0-2 conference

Whew, thank god it's not us anymore!

Very Very Very Dumb post........ and that is being kind.  If I were you, I would delete it and hope only a few people saw it....

I am entitled to my opinion my friend, regardless who likes or doesn't like it.

If you wish we had Sadler back, then please elaborate...

5-8 overall

0-2 conference

Very Very Very Dumb post........ and that is being kind.  If I were you, I would delete it and hope only a few people saw it....

Nobody here wants Sadler back.

Honestly, I'm not sure anyone here wants to even talk about him. 

Start it in the College Basketball form and jack off to it there.

5-8 overall

0-2 conference

Well it is pretty darn obvious that no one likes your posts, so you have that going for you I guess.

I did not once say that I wanted Doc back.  The only thing I want is for people like you to stop knocking on a great guy.  There was 0 reason for you to start this topic... 0.  It was honestly one of the dumbest topics I have seen posted in a while.  Hence my first post.

Continues to dumb down the Creighton fan base.  Average Creighton troll guy even thinks this guy blows.  Creighton loses numnuts shows up here.  What a miserable existence. 

Yeah, I'm sure he is bummed out by another Creighton loss today, so he is trolling around tonight trying to make himself feel better.

5-8 overall

0-2 conference

Well it is pretty darn obvious that no one likes your posts, so you have that going for you I guess.

I did not once say that I wanted Doc back.  The only thing I want is for people like you to stop knocking on a great guy.  There was 0 reason for you to start this topic... 0.  It was honestly one of the dumbest topics I have seen posted in a while.  Hence my first post.

Oh I see, I should only post opinions that people like.  OK, my bad, missed that one in the board rules...

Surprisingly touchy, as Bill Parcells once said "you are who your record says you are"....but what does he know anyway?

5-8 overall

0-2 conference

Oh I see, I should only post opinions that people like.  OK, my bad, missed that one in the board rules...

Surprisingly touchy, as Bill Parcells once said "you are who your record says you are"....but what does he know anyway?

Bill Parcells was also known for excellent topic discipline when posted on message boards....but what does he know anyway?

You should feel honored that your posts haven't been taken down.  God knows that any dissent to the ongoing circle jerk over at the Creighton board wouldn't have even made it by Freddy or Matt, the moderators.

Btw, congratulations on finally keeping a conference loss in the single digits.  But, as Doc Sadler would say, "No big deal."

To be fair, I believe he is injured. But for those of you just joining this thread started by my favorite troll, Moe Iba is now 75 and hopefully enjoying retired life, Danny Nee was fired last year as coach of the Merchant Marine team for throwing a chair and presumably out of coaching unless someone decides to give him a Norman Dale-esque final chance, and AD Barry Collier's Bulldogs are doing quite well in that tough new Big East in which the Bluejays are still winless.

5-8 overall

0-2 conference

Very Very Very Dumb post........ and that is being kind. If I were you, I would delete it and hope only a few people saw it....

I did not once say that I wanted Doc back. The only thing I want is for people like you to stop knocking on a great guy. There was 0 reason for you to start this topic... 0. It was honestly one of the dumbest topics I have seen posted in a while. Hence my first post.

Oh I see, I should only post opinions that people like. OK, my bad, missed that one in the board rules...

It's not your opinion that's the problem. It's the fact that you felt the need to share it.