NU vs. Iowa game thread: On a long and lonesome highway...

cipsucks

...east of Omaha.

Time for the Huskers to Turn the Page on 2014 and get things rolling in 2015.  We all know about our injuries, lack of depth, offensive ineptness at times, yadda yadda yadda.  Maybe a change of scenery will do the Huskers good.  Plus, Iowa sucks.  Do you know the difference between Carver Hawkeye Arena and a porcupine?  A porcupine has 15,000 pricks on the outside.  ;)

Bob Seger comes to the PBA March 15th.  Let's hope the Huskers are smack dab in the middle of the B1G standings when he's here.  An upset tonight will be a good first step on that highway.  GBR!

BTW, thanks to Bugeaters for letting me do the thread tonight.

...east of Omaha.

Time for the Huskers to Turn the Page on 2014 and get things rolling in 2015.  We all know about our injuries, lack of depth, offensive ineptness at times, yadda yadda yadda.  Maybe a change of scenery will do the Huskers good.  Plus, Iowa sucks.  Do you know the difference between Carver Hawkeye Arena and a porcupine?  A porcupine has 15,000 pricks on the outside.  ;)

Bob Seger comes to the PBA March 15th.  Let's hope the Huskers are smack dab in the middle of the B1G standings when he's here.  An upset tonight will be a good first step on that highway.  GBR!

BTW, thanks to Bugeaters for letting me do the thread tonight.

Good choice.

Not sure why, but Aaron White is my leas favorite player in the league.

Probably has a lot to do with him playing for stupid Iowa.

Hate those guys!

Last Husker game I saw in person was when we beat them in the Bob.  He stood out for those guys...and that's probably why I don't like him.