Think we hit rock bottom fellas

Hoops_Legend

• 4 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, 49r said:

There's only so much further we can go.  But it appears we haven't gotten there yet @jimmykc

I'm trying to remember the details on a story about an interview with some NBA player who was known for his colorful interviews. His team was doing poorly and a reporter asked him about it in the post-game and he said "The ship be sinking." And the next question was how far can it go? And he thought a moment and answered "The sky's the limit."

7 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

I'm trying to remember the details on a story about an interview with some NBA player who was known for his colorful interviews. His team was doing poorly and a reporter asked him about it in the post-game and he said "The ship be sinking." And the next question was how far can it go? And he thought a moment and answered "The sky's the limit."

Found it. It was Michael Ray Richardson.

16 minutes ago, Norm Peterson said:

That reminds of an interview a reporter had with Cornbread Maxwell.  He said the Celtics were pretty dorsal that night.  Kevin McHale said "yes Cornbread, We did play like fish tonight but I think docile is the word you are looking for"

46 minutes ago, Bugeaters1 said:

Yeah, who would have ever thought that he was a creep!!

I had no idea but I thought something was falling apart for him when he started to mentally breakdown on Twitter and demonize people he didn’t agree with, not like him at all. I had an employee a few years back who had identical charges and as the pressure of the investigation mounted, he cracked very similarly. 

Hey, maybe they will be cell mates. 

Edited by Busch Light

7 minutes ago, Busch Light said:

I had no idea but I thought something was falling apart for him when he started to mentally breakdown on Twitter and demonize people he didn’t agree with, not like him at all. I had an employee a few years back who had identical charges and as the pressure of the investigation mounted, he cracked very similarly. 

Hey, maybe they will be cell mates. 

Good point!!! I guess I didn't put two and two togather. There were some things that he said that I didn't like, but I didn't push it. I wonder if UNL knew something and that is the reason he was let go.