UPDATE: Nebraska at Rhode Island to be shown on DirecTV (national) and Cox (Omaha only)

MidwestDrummer

Per the CoxHub Live schedule (http://www.coxhub.com/coxhublive) they will be showing the game, but there is not a purchase price listed at this time. A couple of games they've previously shown have been priced at $5.00, so nothing that'll break the bank. If you've got a laptop with an HDMI out port, you can easily connect it to a plasma/LCD/LED TV and you should be set. The quality might not be as great as a TV broadcast, but it's better than nothing.

UPDATE

Anybody know if Omaha area counts?  I live out in the country about 15 miles South of Omaha and have DirecTV.  Fingers crossed.  

I'm pretty sure all DirecTV customers will receive the game on channel 639. At least I hope so because I'm planning on paying $7 for the sports package to watch.

Anybody know if Omaha area counts?  I live out in the country about 15 miles South of Omaha and have DirecTV.  Fingers crossed.  

Sorry for the misleading title. The "Omaha only" part applies to Cox Cable and not DirecTV. As Concrete said above, all DirecTV customers should receive this game on channel 639.