Secret Scrimmage Sunday 10/26

Mr. Red

They lost by 9... The newcomers were likely white, etc.

I believe the tweet says reserves not newcomers. It may just be a matter of semantics but there is a difference. It is not likely the first part of the scrimmage would be played with just the 5 starters so it is very possible that some newcomers would be in that first group. Though it is unlikely due to his lack of eligibility this season that White would not be playing with the reserves.

I believe the tweet says reserves not newcomers. It may just be a matter of semantics but there is a difference. It is not likely the first part of the scrimmage would be played with just the 5 starters so it is very possible that some newcomers would be in that first group. Though it is unlikely due to his lack of eligibility this season that White would not be playing with the reserves.

From the LJS:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/life-in-the-red/huskers-win-secret-scrimmage/article_b8e18ffa-5d74-11e4-a59c-5bfd113b2924.html

From the LJS:

http://journalstar.com/sports/huskers/life-in-the-red/huskers-win-secret-scrimmage/article_b8e18ffa-5d74-11e4-a59c-5bfd113b2924.html

Interesting article.  Reading between the lines, it sounds like Moses is struggling at the moment.

From the LJS:

Nebraska's top six, which includes Benny Parker, is "really solid;" Pitchford, in particular, stood out offensively, as did Tai Webster, who was 3-for-3 on three-pointers;

This may be poor reading comprehension on my part, but is Rosenthal referring to Tai being 3-for-3 on 3-pointers?! If so, color me pleasantly surprised.