2018 PG Kezo Brown -> Chicago St.

TheKamdyMan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

It's good news, but consider that he won't sign for 2-1/2 years.... YIKES.

We're a loooooong shot to land him but it really means a lot to see Nebraska mentioned by this kid because he's someone who is known in Chicago and probably will be nationally soon enough. That's the sort of cred we need to build in order to start landing 4 star guys more regularly and sniffing 5 stars.

CBeIj6tWoAArgSq.jpg

We're a loooooong shot to land him but it really means a lot to see Nebraska mentioned by this kid because he's someone who is known in Chicago and probably will be nationally soon enough. That's the sort of cred we need to build in order to start landing 4 star guys more regularly and sniffing 5 stars.

CBeIj6tWoAArgSq.jpg

Bingo

CBeIj6tWoAArgSq.jpg

Bingo

Good to be in the mix, but I'm more interested in being in the 'final one' for high-caliber recruits. Guess I'm not patient enough....

Good to be in the mix, but I'm more interested in being in the 'final one' for high-caliber recruits. Guess I'm not patient enough....

We'll see how this goes but this might be a one and done type kid when it's all said and done. It's a major upset right now if we land this kid over a Kentucky or Kansas. We didn't even make it to a twitter graphic with Jahlil Okafor.

We'll see how this goes but this might be a one and done type kid when it's all said and done. It's a major upset right now if we land this kid over a Kentucky or Kansas. We didn't even make it to a twitter graphic with Jahlil Okafor.

One & done, really? Wow,.that changes my opinion.... Okafor did have nice things to say about Nebraska's facilities at the time of his unofficial visit with the Mac Irvin Fire squad.