OT - ESPN 30 for 30

1sdpad2

I've noticed that these have found there way into Netflix streaming. I've watched a few so far. I highly recommend the one on Columbian soccer team that made the 94 world cup and how it was financed by drug lords. I also enjoyed the one on Yugoslavia breaking up and the impact on Divac and Petrovic and others. These both happened when I was high school. I really enjoyed getting an adult perspecitve on the events surronding these stories. The one on agents was pretty good too. I've also seen the ones on Chris Herren and Todd Marinovich and their falls. They were good, but not as good as the others. Do any of you recommend a certain episode?

I watch the one on Tim Richmond today. Some of these make me feel like I have lived in a cave as I had no idea about his story. This is another must watch in my opinoin. I couldn't find the one on Kansas Basketball on Netflix. Maybe it is a more recent one that has not made it to Netflix yet.

I forgot about Pony Express that was really good too. Don't waste your time on the beginings of fantasy baseball. It is filmed much

different than the others as it doesn't so much footage from the times. It is recreated and is very lame. I've invested 20 minutes in this one and it is by far the worst one.