2016 PF/C Jordy Tshimanga - Signed

trickey

• 2 months later...

A little OT maybe a lot OT but Jordy's big sis, or at least that's what he refers to her as on snapchat, will be attending LSU as a freshman this year. Yasmine Bidikuindila is the "daughter of Forent Tshimanga and Patricia Idikayi Bempengesha Tshimanga." She was a three star recruit and is 6'6"!!! It makes me surprised Jordy isn't taller, unless he's still growing???

A little OT maybe a lot OT but Jordy's big sis, or at least that's what he refers to her as on snapchat, will be attending LSU as a freshman this year. Yasmine Bidikuindila is the "daughter of Forent Tshimanga and Patricia Idikayi Bempengesha Tshimanga." She was a three star recruit and is 6'6"!!! It makes me surprised Jordy isn't taller, unless he's still growing???

They are projecting my son to be 6'10''-7'0'' and our daughter to be 6'4''-6'6'' so it seems pretty feasible.

• 2 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:48 AM, DOATHLON said:

Nebraska has recruited a bunch of big guys that cant play. That's the point. Your sarcasm and view that he is a good player because of his size is well beneath your own intelligence.

You know, I was wrong.  I'm big enough of a man to admit it.  Jordy wasn't doing all those things at 6'10" and 250 pounds; he was doing them at 6'11" and 275 pounds.  My bad.