2016 PF/C Jordy Tshimanga - Signed

trickey

Im surprised Yannick didnt have this lined up before.  The original mob city.

Up until about 5 hours ago Okie St was the more stable place with a big man opening.

Otherwise this development isn't exactly shocking and UNLV, while also signing a freshmen post player recently, has room for about 5 Jordys at this point.

Maybe we need to start looking in another direction.  Because this is starting to get into the flaky area of will he have the grades?, will he work out?  Will he be any good?  Will he stay more than one semester?  Will he be more of a distraction to the team or fit in?  I am really staring to think we might be playing with three open scholarships.

Maybe we need to start looking in another direction.  Because this is starting to get into the flaky area of will he have the grades?, will he work out?  Will he be any good?  Will he stay more than one semester?  Will he be more of a distraction to the team or fit in?  I am really staring to think we might be playing with three open scholarships.

We've come this far...what's 4 more days to find out when the new declaring deadline will be?

We've come this far...what's 4 more days to find out when the new declaring deadline will be?

I know it is just starting to get in that weird place were it doesn't feel good even if he says yes.

Maybe we need to start looking in another direction. Because this is starting to get into the flaky area of will he have the grades?, will he work out? Will he be any good? Will he stay more than one semester? Will he be more of a distraction to the team or fit in? I am really staring to think we might be playing with three open scholarships.

I know it is just starting to get in that weird place were it doesn't feel good even if he says yes.

No way. We need a real big. I'll be happy as heck if he chooses Nebraska.

Washut: Following his official visit to UNLV this weekend, Jordy Tshimanga will announce his final decision on Monday at 7 a.m. CT

Gosh, now that I am retired, I'll make sure to set the alarm extra early!

And make sure not to drink wine the night before.

Or I could just find out when I wake up and get to this site; that's the answer.

I'm not so sold he's in the bag. UNLV will be a disaster... They will take both. I don't think we should. We swung at a bunch of big men this class. My favorite was NW recruit Barrett Benson. Fingers crossed.

we absolutely should take both if necessary. there are no other 4 star or top 150 recruits that we have a shot at for the upcoming season.

You would think he already knows what school he is going to choose if he already has announcement date and time lined up. Maybe he wants a free trip to Vegas?

i choose to believe jordy and link are both silent commits to nebraska

Yeah! Now we're talkin!

I'm not so sold he's in the bag. UNLV will be a disaster... They will take both. I don't think we should. We swung at a bunch of big men this class. My favorite was NW recruit Barrett Benson. Fingers crossed.

we absolutely should take both if necessary. there are no other 4 star or top 150 recruits that we have a shot at for the upcoming season.

At the risk of getting caught up on unimportant details, I don't think Jordy is a 4-star or top-150 recruit. I believe he's a composite 3-star and composite unranked unless we are cherry picking from various recruiting services.

More importantly, has he said anything about wanting to go somewhere with his half brother? Or is our angst on that issue conjecture? Without researching, I don't think they went to the same high school.

At the risk of getting caught up on unimportant details, I don't think Jordy is a 4-star or top-150 recruit. I believe he's a composite 3-star and composite unranked unless we are cherry picking from various recruiting services.

More importantly, has he said anything about wanting to go somewhere with his half brother? Or is our angst on that issue conjecture? Without researching, I don't think they went to the same high school.

this is good enough for me to consider him a 4 star:

http://www.scout.com/player/192771-jordy-tshimanga

https://future150.com/hs/basketball-profiles/jordy-tsimanga-c-2016

Not me.  Benson has good hands but not athletic.  Also, he's a bit undersized for a B1G post, being not much taller than Michael Jacobson.