2016 PF/C Jordy Tshimanga - Signed

trickey

We have to be in decent shape with the spring signing period drawing to a close later this month but you never know. He seems to be really taking his time with the process. He doesn't have any other visits set up right now so an Arizona visit would have to pop up soon if they still want him. In the back of my mind I still have all those BC predictions and hope there's nothing to that. Hopefully he's not just taking trips while he's been a silent Boston College commit all along or something.

We have to be in decent shape with the spring signing period drawing to a close later this month but you never know. He seems to be really taking his time with the process. He doesn't have any other visits set up right now so an Arizona visit would have to pop up soon if they still want him. In the back of my mind I still have all those BC predictions and hope there's nothing to that. Hopefully he's not just taking trips while he's been a silent Boston College commit all along or something.

I could be way off but it doesn't sound like he's too interested in BC to me; and I'm not sure why he'd want to.  Isn't the BC program way down in the cellar and have it's problems?  Seems to me if Jordy wanted to go there for some reason, he would not be a 'difference-maker;' they'd still wind up as also-rans.  With Nebraska he just could be that difference-maker for going to post-season; and then, who knows?  :)

(Can we get Miles to schedule an 'In-home' with him?  ;))

Robin is going to have an article up later this morning for those who pay for Rivals. He just gave a snippet update. Says visit went well and Nebraska is in a "very, very good spot". He hasn't committed though.

hmmm... i wonder what the difference between very good and "very, very good" is.

Robin is going to have an article up later this morning for those who pay for Rivals. He just gave a snippet update. Says visit went well and Nebraska is in a "very, very good spot". He hasn't committed though.

hmmm... i wonder what the difference between very good and "very, very good" is.

Must be similar to the proverbial "next, next year" that khoock used in another thread. Both up for interpretation... ;)