2016 PF/C Jordy Tshimanga - Signed

trickey

Auroran: you are correct, sir. The link on page one lists Springfield but I believe it refers to his AAU team which is from New England. Perhaps since he is indeed from Canada we have a better shot at him now. We certainly seem to have a lot of their geese down here.

Two more analysts have projected Boston College.  I am not liking the vibe I am getting here.

So, he'd like to follow in this guy's footsteps?  Maybe Jordy likes going out to eat?

Well, they probably have some good seafood places in that area!

I can only hope these analysts are somehow wrong.  But wouldn't be surprised if they aren't, considering our misfortune in this area of recruiting.

I thought this BC Fan thread was interesting.  BC fans seem to have a hard time believing they have the inside on Tshimanga.  For what that's worth.

http://eagleoutsider.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16473&sid=2202377ab99ba7353a82b939a01d7a8f

That was one of the more depressing, self-loathing threads I've read in a while.