2016 PF/C Jordy Tshimanga - Signed

trickey

I may be alone on this, but if the kid is going to make his decision on which fan base tweets at him the most, I won't be too heartbroken if he ends up elsewhere.

It's how the game is played these days.

I don't remember the game being played that way for many others on our roster.

Oh, sure it did. Maybe not as out in the open, but it's been done quite a bit. I saw it for AW3 and Watson. Webster, too some, IIRC. If we keep going after top 150 guys, you'll see it a lot more.

I may be alone on this, but if the kid is going to make his decision on which fan base tweets at him the most, I won't be too heartbroken if he ends up elsewhere.

Oh, sure it did. Maybe not as out in the open, but it's been done quite a bit. I saw it for AW3 and Watson. Webster, too some, IIRC. If we keep going after top 150 guys, you'll see it a lot more.
It's for sure all over for the football players. Kids love the attention and most fan bases will give it to them.

I don't recall any of those guys asking for fans to tweet at them. I could certainly be wrong.

I don't have a problem with a recruit being active on Twitter... I'm not fond of the attention seeking.