2016 PF/C Jordy Tshimanga - Signed

trickey

So much for BC, so much for the UNLV and Missouri rumors, this is it. 6 days of torture

If it's actually in 6 days that would be phenomenal.

The OSU offer was made during the Travi$ Ford tenure, not Brad Underwood. They also seem to have all 13 scholarships used.

Minnesota also with 13 used regardless of the status of Lynch though who knows what Pitino is will to sell them at this point.

If it's truly between us 3 I really like our odds

So....... When is the last possible date he can wait??? May 18th????

He doesn't have to commit/sign on May 18th.....hell, I believe he could take all summer if he really wanted to.  He would just need to enroll before the fall.  With that said, I bet we know his decision by the end of the month.  It's probably not good news for us that he has not made a decision, on the other hand...being how quiet recruiting is right now maybe our coaches feel pretty good about their changes with Jordy. 

This...we have three open scholarships if AWIII leaves.  I think we would be hearing something about other players/transfers, etc.  So maybe (hopefully) the silence means our coaches have this under control...while I go insane.

Well then, I imagine this did nothing to soothe your concerns:

Just came over to post that. 

Not sure when OK ST got in to the picture, and the Gophers dont even have an open spot... but who knows anymore.

His brother Link is also taking an official to Okie St with him??

I'm not sure on that...I would be surprised if he was, considering Okie Lite currently does not have any scholarships available. 

Here is where we have to offer Link. Minnesota and OK Lite dont even have room for Jordy let alone Link.

Unless we have some hidden gem waiting to commit, just give Link a scholly and lets go!!!

Anyone here know anything about Okie lites basketball facilities?

I know they're better than Minnesota's.

Verbal Commit's roster is behind.

Cyclone Fanatic has a really good thread about B1G movement. http://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206473

Looks like Okie St has a pretty fluid roster still. http://newsok.com/joe-burton-leaves-cowboys/article/5496969

Expect there to be enough room for Jordy by at least the start of the year if not sooner...there has to be a reason they're reaching out to him right now. They're probably the bigger threat than Minnesota, IMO.

Here is where we have to offer Link. Minnesota and OK Lite dont even have room for Jordy let alone Link.

Unless we have some hidden gem waiting to commit, just give Link a scholly and lets go!!!

Anyone here know anything about Okie lites basketball facilities?

Trust me when I say offering Link will have no bearing on whether we get Jordy.  If you want to know where the hang up is, look no further than his brother the coordinator.