2015 C Levi Cook

bball23

We still need a center for 2015 right? I saw this on twitter.  I was looking and it doesn't look like NU has any connections for ever recruiting this kid.  6'10, 305 lbs.  Big man.

2015 Huntington Prep (WV) center Levi Cook has re-opened his recruitment from West Virginia, per a source.

EDIT: Not sure how to edit the thread titel...its Levi Cook...now Cookaw...sorry.

I watched one of their games last year at Hungtington Prep when it was on ESPN at the Hoop Hall.  When he played he reminded me of what a young version of Andre Almeida would be like.  

Looking around theres been a lot of talk about him being able to make the transition to the next level with his dedication to strength and conditioning.  I mean as a junior in high school he was only averaging 5.1 points and 5.5 rebounds at Huntington.

Its crazy to say it but I think at this point NU would be better off without him unless hes waiting for the spring and then can evaluate and see wheres he at in the spring.

EDIT: Not sure how to edit the thread titel...its Levi Cook...now Cookaw...sorry.

bbal23,

If you want to edit a thread title, just go to your OP in thread, click on "Edit" and then click on the "Use Full Editor" button.  When you get to the full edit screen, there will be a box that you can use to change the thread title.