Huskers add new senior walk-on Center

Nebrasketballer

Je ne sais pas comment parler francais mais c'est comme ayant Serge sans avoir à payer pour son école.

Sept pieds de haut et cinq fautes à donner.  J'espère qu'il a coché la case appropriée sur sa demande.

Quiche au fromage, mon ami, et une baguette pour la dame pour aller.

Je n'ai pas parlé francais puisque high school

Oh mon Dieu! J'ai juste eu à signet traducteur Google pour un site de basket-ball.

Tres bien! Bienvenu a Lincoln, Stan! 

i took Spanish and failed...so im lost :(

Je ne sais pas comment parler francais mais c'est comme ayant Serge sans avoir à payer pour son école.

Sept pieds de haut et cinq fautes à donner.  J'espère qu'il a coché la case appropriée sur sa demande.

Quiche au fromage, mon ami, et une baguette pour la dame pour aller.

What norm is trying to say is-

"My quiche made with cheese, my friends, with a slice of bread, causes ecole (ecoli symptoms)"

• 2 weeks later...

Two weeks since this guy was announced as a walk-on, and nothing but a passing mention in the local newspapers.  Is anyone else more than a little intrigued by his story?  I mean, who decides to cross the ocean just to walk on to a major basketball program?  This guy has to be confident that he's going to do more than ride the pine all season if he's going to make that kind of a personal commitment.  And I don't think the coaches would have mis-led him into thinking he has a chance to play if he really doesn't.

So what's the story?

Two weeks since this guy was announced as a walk-on, and nothing but a passing mention in the local newspapers.  Is anyone else more than a little intrigued by his story?  I mean, who decides to cross the ocean just to walk on to a major basketball program?  This guy has to be confident that he's going to do more than ride the pine all season if he's going to make that kind of a personal commitment.  And I don't think the coaches would have mis-led him into thinking he has a chance to play if he really doesn't.

So what's the story?

Rosenthal said in his chat he doesn't usually write anything about walkons but has been getting enough interest that he intended to ask Miles about it on Wednesday.

So what's the story?

I don't think he came to Nebraska for the purposes of walking on.  My understanding was that he came to Nebraska for school purposes and after the fact, became a walk-on.

Two weeks since this guy was announced as a walk-on, and nothing but a passing mention in the local newspapers. Is anyone else more than a little intrigued by his story? I mean, who decides to cross the ocean just to walk on to a major basketball program? This guy has to be confident that he's going to do more than ride the pine all season if he's going to make that kind of a personal commitment. And I don't think the coaches would have mis-led him into thinking he has a chance to play if he really doesn't.

So what's the story?

I don't think he came to Nebraska for the purposes of walking on. My understanding was that he came to Nebraska for school purposes and after the fact, became a walk-on.

This is correct.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think he is on the team anymore. He isnt listed on the roster and wasnt on the live practice feed.

From what I have heard, the NU athletic dept is still working on his eligibility.  I am not sure he has been cleared by the NCAA clearinghouse.  If/when he does, then he can "officially" be on the roster/team.  I have heard that if things get worked out, then he will be on the team 2nd semester.  He won't be any more than a scout team player if he is cleared.  

I dont think he is on the team anymore. He isnt listed on the roster and wasnt on the live practice feed.

From what I have heard, the NU athletic dept is still working on his eligibility.  I am not sure he has been cleared by the NCAA clearinghouse.  If/when he does, then he can "officially" be on the roster/team.  I have heard that if things get worked out, then he will be on the team 2nd semester.  He won't be any more than a scout team player if he is cleared.  

But he will look impressive walking through airports and getting off the team bus.