The Official Welcome Thread

hhcmatt

The skip to last read post feature is great! Also, just throwing an idea out there... what if there was a drop down menu of the forums when the mouse is highlighted over it, that way we can click directly to the forum we want, rather than going through two pages. Just a suggestion.

What if I told you there already was!

That top pin on the right hand corner does just that. (See illustration below)

To the left of that button is one that says "View New Content" that allows you to see all new posts from all new forums. (see 2nd Illustration)

(Quick Navigation)

1dslb.jpg

(View New Content)

1dssN.jpg

I guess I have made it over. Despite the fact that it required 3 characters and wouldn't accept my old name.

This is overwhelming for an old curmudgeon. Anti-technology brain, age, lack of patience, and resistance to change. Other than that I love it.

Did I mention I have a T-shirt that says "Change is Bad"?

I guess I have made it over. Despite the fact that it required 3 characters and wouldn't accept my old name.

This is overwhelming for an old curmudgeon. Anti-technology brain, age, lack of patience, and resistance to change. Other than that I love it.

Did I mention I have a T-shirt that says "Change is Bad"?

Welcome back HB...I see you must have found someone who provided you the appropriate assistance :)

Welcome back HB...I see you must have found someone who provided you the appropriate assistance :)

You could assume i screwed it up the first time. But it wasn't my fault the set up discriminated against 2 character names. For once in my life I opt for brevity, and get nailed for it. :o