The Official Welcome Thread

hhcmatt

Good God, I was able to somehow figure out how to get Clint back. Next thing you know I'll have one of those fancy ebays myself.

You'll be able to take comfort in the fact that posting here with a fancy ebay is a whole lot more pleasant experience than it was on the old board.

Changed my handle from eaglenole to GATA. Couldn't pass it up. Love the new name.

Also, each time I try to add a photo to my avatar it says the photo is too big. Anyone know how to change the size of a photo without using photoshop?

open the photo in paint (right click the picture and go to "open with"). you can re-size it there.

hey question. I received a message telling me if I want to keep my count from the other board on to this one that I needed to pm hhcscott my screen name and posting number from the other board. I attempted to do that and it's telling me that he can't receive any messages. is that just an issue with the site?

hey question. I received a message telling me if I want to keep my count from the other board on to this one that I needed to pm hhcscott my screen name and posting number from the other board. I attempted to do that and it's telling me that he can't receive any messages. is that just an issue with the site?

I believe that would be because his inbox is full of messages from people wanting to transfer their post count.

Made it over to the new board.

Considering how some of my posts went over before my question becomes is there a limit to the negative votes we can receive before we're suspended from the board? :huh:

Don't worry about it actually happening, not much longer and I'll be out of Afghanistan and in a much better mood towards everything.

Considering how some of my posts went over before my question becomes is there a limit to the negative votes we can receive before we're suspended from the board? :huh:

No. It's possible to highlight/hide posts based on this though I"m not sure of the thresholds

I made the move as well! I have been a member since the inception of the site and although I do not post often, I am a NU Hoops junkie and monitor the site regularly. This is the ONLY site, IMO, that provides true Husker Hoops fans a forum to discuss their teams ups and downs with other true fans. Keep up the good work!

I made the move as well! I have been a member since the inception of the site and although I do not post often, I am a NU Hoops junkie and monitor the site regularly. This is the ONLY site, IMO, that provides true Husker Hoops fans a forum to discuss their teams ups and downs with other true fans. Keep up the good work!

We've had ups? :P