The Official Welcome Thread

hhcmatt

Howdy folks. Not sure why I have this avatar, but I plan to keep Clint around for awhile if I can find him again. And if I can get here, then anybody can whether they have a fancy ebay or not, even that guy from New Zealand, although I'm still not sure how he can get his posts to tunnel through the center of the earth.

Yes, I made it over. Great job with the new software.

First unread will add greatly to enjoyment.

I don't post often unless I think I can add something significant -- but I read daily and enjoy the many thoughtful comments.

Can't wait for the season -- and particularly 2013-14. Meanwhile I will also be following my TERPS this year -- we will be much improved even though we lost the Twins to Kentucky.

It's going to take a little while to get used to the name position. Right now, I keep reading everyone's username as "Newbie" rather than the name from the red bar. It may be better placed above or below the "Members" line, but that it just my opinion. Looks great guys! Can't wait to continually be impressed by all these new additions to the board.

Made it over! Mostly a lurker, will bring my old post count over though!

WOOT WOOT! Excited for basketball! Hopefully we can all welcome Coach Miles with a warm heart and he isn't a prick like the head coach of another team that took a beat down this weekend......

It's going to take a little while to get used to the name position. Right now, I keep reading everyone's username as "Newbie" rather than the name from the red bar. It may be better placed above or below the "Members" line, but that it just my opinion. Looks great guys! Can't wait to continually be impressed by all these new additions to the board.

I think the coloring scheme will fix that. Right now it's a little pink