2016 F Isaiah Roby - Signed

Miles is really attacking Illinois and it's only a matter of time that we start to land the bigger names.

If you're talking bigger than Morrow and Watson, I don't know if we'll ever get one of those out of Chicago. Heck, Illinois can barely keep any those elite in-state recruits.

We shall see, scholarships will be limited for 2016. The 2016 bigs will obviously be a priority. We already have Pinder in the fold we have what 2 others to fill? Pinder, Roby and a big? I really hope we get the Aussie big man.

You mean the same one that got offers from Kansas and Arizona in the same week? If we could pull that rabbit out of the hat I will believe Miles is a magician and probably a wizard.

Miles is really attacking Illinois and it's only a matter of time that we start to land the bigger names.

If you're talking bigger than Morrow and Watson, I don't know if we'll ever get one of those out of Chicago. Heck, Illinois can barely keep any those elite in-state recruits.

we will have to wait and see.. I see miles landing bigger recruits than those two and granted I think they are huge gets. Just my gut feeling. Things are looking up!

We shall see, scholarships will be limited for 2016. The 2016 bigs will obviously be a priority. We already have Pinder in the fold we have what 2 others to fill? Pinder, Roby and a big? I really hope we get the Aussie big man.

You mean the same one that got offers from Kansas and Arizona in the same week? If we could pull that rabbit out of the hat I will believe Miles is a magician and probably a wizard.

Yes. I'd like to see what connection he has to Harriman. Haven't heard much in that regard. He has a great offer list. Would like to see that Aussie connection pay off. While it's highly unlikely, would like to see that start to pay off with one if these big time prospects. I know Pinder is an Aussie connections. I wonder what his relationship is like with these guys who started with those programs.

Yes he was, he was from New Zeland. I'm not discrediting his recruiting. I'm saying I home his connections to Australia pay off, every year they have really good prospects. Think Ben Simmons, Isaac Copeland, et all. While Tai is a good player he wasn't ranked like Isaac.

Lets just remember NU just made the tournament for the first time since the 90's.  We just secured our first Rivals 150 players since the Rivals database dates back to and those are also our first 4 star players in that era.  The players you are mentioning are 5 star players that have a who's who list of teams offering them.  I think we all are really happy with the progress but to expect us to get in with 5 star players right now may be a little too wishful of thinking even if theres a connection of some kind.

247 had an article on him, but I'm unable to read and elaborate for you guys

I noticed the teaser for the article stated: "Nebraska basketball hosted a key 2016 visitor over the weekend for the second time, and Isaiah Roby talked about how programs are now negatively recruiting against Nebraska, and how Tim Miles silenced those voices on Roby’s visit to Lincoln this weekend."

Can somebody relate how TM deals with it for us that do not subscribe? My guess if he has a quick wit answer and laughs it off.

http://nebraska.247sports.com/Article/ExclusiveNebraska-football-basketball-and-baseball-coverage-31584562