2016 F Isaiah Roby - Signed

I would think that the "word" is that Tim is gone in the next year or two, to bigger and better pastures.

That is what I would say bad bout this program.

I was thinking the same thing, Silver.

If it's Crayton doin' the yakkin', irony is that their coach will likely be gone before Miles & Co. leave;  CU under big McD w/o lil' McD is goin' nowhere fast!

I would think that the "word" is that Tim is gone in the next year or two, to bigger and better pastures.

That is what I would say bad bout this program.

I can't believe I live in a world where recruits are being fed lines about Miles leaving as opposed to our years of baggage and history. Good times!

These are the greener pastures, btw. This is the B1G, Miles has great facilities, he's close to his family, he can have as much or as little attention as he wants, and he's being paid well. I fully expect he'll be paid even better after the end of this year and we'll have to find something else to worry about.

The negative recruiting mentioned in the article has nothing to do with other schools telling Roby that Miles is leaving.  Rather, other schools are telling Roby that Nebraska is a football school with very little basketball tradition.  All Miles had to do to show that basketball was important at Nebraska was walk around on campus on Saturday and be treated like a rockstar.

• 3 weeks later...

According to the Omaha World-Herald this morning :

Roby hasn’t undergone a formal growth analysis. His father is 6-5 and his mother 5-8. And he is young for his class.  “One thing Coach Miles said he liked about me was that I don’t have any leg hair or facial hair yet,” Roby said. “He said that shows I have a lot of room to grow yet.”

There you have it--confirmation received.

According to the Omaha World-Herald this morning :

Roby hasn’t undergone a formal growth analysis. His father is 6-5 and his mother 5-8. And he is young for his class.  “One thing Coach Miles said he liked about me was that I don’t have any leg hair or facial hair yet,” Roby said. “He said that shows I have a lot of room to grow yet.”

There you have it--confirmation received.

Sooooo ... he's serious about the leg hair thing, then.

Another thing Miles' recruits have in common with Zucchini:  No leg hair.

All kidding aside, it makes sense if you think about it.  Scary thing is, this kid is already 6'8" and he's still growing.  He has guard skills, he's 6'8" and he's not done growing.

Color me stoked.