Leslee Smith out for 2014-15 with an ACL tear

hhcmatt

I was surprised at the poor level of play. Aside from Leslee Smith the only other good player was # 9 who was just raining down 3's like crazy. Some of the teams they played against were pretty poor. But then I had to remind myself that these islands obviously have very small populations to draw from.

I was surprised at the poor level of play. Aside from Leslee Smith the only other good player was # 9 who was just raining down 3's like crazy. Some of the teams they played against were pretty poor. But then I had to remind myself that these islands obviously have very small populations to draw from.

I think the Virgin Islands who gave the British Virgin Islands (Leslee's team) a beat down is the only top 60 team rated in this tourney

Hope his knees hold up...

He's playing just a little more than he did for NU this past season. He's starting of course but only getting 19-20 minutes a game so far.

He only played 8 minutes on the 3rd and didn't play at all on the 4th in the Semifinals.  Hope he's not injured.

Hope his knees hold up...

He's playing just a little more than he did for NU this past season. He's starting of course but only getting 19-20 minutes a game so far.

He only played 8 minutes on the 3rd and didn't play at all on the 4th in the Semifinals. Hope he's not injured.

Only saw the first two box scores at that point. Yeah that's not exactly the best sign considering he's one of their better players.

I don't think this means that Hammond plays for certain. Miles has previously said that Hammond needs time to develop... If he's not ready to play, he's not ready to play.

Re: Smith - he contributed well early in the season, but really fell off late. He was going to have to improve quite a bit to be a consistent contributor. I was disappointed he returned to the BVI to play... He wasn't going to make the necessary improvements against that competition. Maybe he'll get a 6th year and can improve his hands, touch, and foot speed.