Andrew White III - Kansas Transfer

Speaking of the CU Jays, I found this at a local fireworks stand.

Bluejay_fireworks_1404422248817.jpg

One might say, they might be ready to "Blow up" from all the pressure the Huskers are putting on them?

$40 for a 25-shot firework that always is and always will be a dud before it gets to that sweet 16th shot? Seems like a rip-off. 

Yep it is.

Article was pretty on point for everything we have heard from AW3. He called Nebraska an up and comer with state of the art facilities. He called Notre Dame a established team with old school buildings and facilities. Most importantly he is playing pick up games with the players and talking with the coaches to see where he fits in. He said when he is certain of where he wants to be, he will commit. I like our chances, but the article didn't hint at anything that will help/hurt.

I don't like our chances as this drags on.

Doesn't seem like it's dragging on.

He's been visiting schools pretty regularly.  It's more a question of how many schools he plans to visit as I'd see him making his mind up the next couple of days after visiting the last one.

He's said he wants to commit as soon as he's certain. I think he's pretty certain about coming to Nebraska, but he wants to be sure. If you look at what he said after the ND visit, he's comparing these other schools to Nebraska. I expect more language like that after the FSU visit. He'll commit once he's sure that no other place he visits can compare to the situation here.