Andrew White III - Kansas Transfer

This could come down to the last day to register.

T minus 7 days and counting.
Unfortunately not. Has until 9/2.
Boy would that be pushing it. Every day past August 24th makes him more and more Maryland bound.
Exactly right. The closer to the deadline this goes the easier it is for him to pack a duffle and head to Maryland versus enrolling and moving here-halfway across the country. I hope Miles/Nebraska are making the process a simple one should he pick here. Like, hey Andrew, all you have to do is make the call and you'll be enrolled within 5 minutes, then I'll board Husker One and come get you and your stuff. I'll leave here in 30 minutes and see you in a couple hours. If thats even legal, which it's not.

The plane is taxi-ing down the run way!

Husker one geared for take off? Kenya and coach miles must be aboard.

Boy would that be pushing it. Every day past August 24th makes him more and more Maryland bound.
Exactly right. The closer to the deadline this goes the easier it is for him to pack a duffle and head to Maryland versus enrolling and moving here-halfway across the country. I hope Miles/Nebraska are making the process a simple one should he pick here. Like, hey Andrew, all you have to do is make the call and you'll be enrolled within 5 minutes, then I'll board Husker One and come get you and your stuff. I'll leave here in 30 minutes and see you in a couple hours. If thats even legal, which it's not.

Husker one geared for take off? Kenya and coach miles must be aboard.

Is it really going into flight right now? I hope it's headed east.

Damn you guys... Work is not getting done!!!

Serioso?

I got a buddy working up in the highlands and he texted me that. If it ain't true he don't know his planes.

Somebody fire up the flight tracker. Does it work for those private flights? What's the code for taking off at Duncan or whatever it's considered?

https://twitter.com/CoachMiles/statuses/501394655628779521

Now, he could just be talking about Arop, but would that merit a GREAT and four exclamation points?

Arop

White

Morrow...

Who's the 4th exclamation point?

Maybe a Hesburger is coming to Lincoln!!!

Now, that WOULD be a great start to the week!!!!

Well my fingers aren't having a very good day. Should be ++++