How Cool is Tim Miles?

This is copy and pasted from the Rivals Football freeboard.  I hope that's ok.........

Last night at the Larry the Cable Guy Git R Done Golf banquet, Miles bid $10,000 to caddy for Boo Weekley for a round of an upcoming PGA event.  The next item in the auction was 2 courtside tickets to a Nebrasketball game, lunch with Miles, and a personal tour of the facilities.  Bidding started at $5,000.  Nobody bid and the auctioneer kept lowering the starting bid until it hit $2,000.  Miles went up to the stage, grabbed the mic and said "Wait a minute!  I just spent $10,000 to carry Boo's clubs. Somebody is going to pay $5,000 for this package.  Take the bid back to $5,000!"  Sure enough, a bidding paddle went up and they got the 5 grand.

Some of the others at the event were Johnny Rogers, Eric Crouch, Tommie Frazier, Jeff Kinney, Matt Davison, the band REO Speedwagon, Clayton Anderson (astronaut), Todd Haney (MLB), Jon Zatechta, and Willie Robertson and Martin from Duck Dynasty.

Actually Miles was such a good auctioneer that he got the successful bidder to bid against himself, and he paid $6,500 for the tickets and lunch with Miles. The guy had it at $5,000, and Miles "whined", and the guy's wife bid it up to $6,500. I gave them a hard time for bidding against themselves, and the guy said "Actually Miles bid me up". Which was sorta true.

Boo Weekley looked more like a homeless person or pro fisherman than he did a PGA golfer. Miles will have a ball caddying for him.

Actually Miles was such a good auctioneer that he got the successful bidder to bid against himself, and he paid $6,500 for the tickets and lunch with Miles. The guy had it at $5,000, and Miles "whined", and the guy's wife bid it up another $6,500. I gave them a hard time for bidding against themselves, and the guy said "Actually Miles bid me up". Which was sorta true.

Boo Weekley looked more like a homeless person or pro fisherman than he did a PGA golfer. Miles will have a ball caddying for him.

Haha that's awesome. I need more money