Game: Create an All-Time Starting Five with $15

I would like The Big O, greatest player of all time in my opinion. Then I will take Clyde the glide, I want Jerry but he is too much. Next let me try to ask Dr. J to play for me. My fourth pick is going to be Timmy, good team guy. And for the last pick for the Lincoln LawnGnomes will be Wilt. Would like to see some of today's guys try to come into the paint with that large body protecting the paint.

So there they are the 2014-2015 Lincoln LawnGnomes. Yeah Boy!!!

10373826_758317110867229_485943623099165

http://ballislife.com/game-create-an-all-time-starting-five-with-15/

People seemed to be having fun with the All Devaney Team I thought I post this.

Olajuwon is a steal for $1.

Good ole fantasy basketball. So took Robertson,Jordan,Dr J,Nowitzki,Olajuwon

Stockton, West, Lebron, Nowitzki, Shaq...with a dollar left over for a good 6th man...i like this team, inside out pass first point guard, stretch 4, punishing inside players BOOM

PG - Walt Frazier, bargain at $1...the dude could play both ends of the floor, and he was as hip as they come.

SG - Michael Jordan, $5...offense, defense, intimidate...gotta have him on your team at all cost.

SF - Lebron James, $5...will do whatever it takes.  A team player...Best in this generation.

PF - Kevin Garnett, $1...nobody brings the intensity like him.  He will will this team to championships.

C - Wilt Chamberlain $3...are you kidding.  This guy turned himself from an offensive machine to a defensive stopper who could pass & do you remember the picks he would set.  I have the team that will win it all...

I'll just say anyone who went bargain shopping at the SG position made a bad choice.  Gotta have Michael.  

I think you can get by with Kobe in his prime...he's probably the most Jordan-esque guy to come along since MJ retired.

:)

I have watched a lot of players come and go.  Lots.  You have great players, you have elite players and then you have the best player ever, at any position.  Michael was the greatest player ever.  There are a lot of elite players including Oscar, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Lebron, Wilt, Kareem, and Kobe among others.  But Michael had no holes in his game.  Of the others, Kobe may be close, but Michael was more physical as well as being an athletic.

:)

I have watched a lot of players come and go.  Lots.  You have great players, you have elite players and then you have the best player ever, at any position.  Michael was the greatest player ever.  There are a lot of elite players including Oscar, Dr. J, Magic, Bird, Lebron, Wilt, Kareem, and Kobe among others.  But Michael had no holes in his game.  Of the others, Kobe may be close, but Michael was more physical as well as being an athletic.

Now your in the right thread ;)