uneblinstu's post game chatter: vol 5, ed 7 - Wake Forest

uneblinstu

This is the only second game ive been able to watch........so far I've been very impressed with our coaches. I really like our spacing on offense thus far and feel its light years ahead of what it was in the previous years. I think in the upcoming years when we have more guys to work with that fit this offense it could be pretty fun basketball to watch. I of course was encouraged with Doc early on because his kids player very hard for him....but so far, I think Miles is going to bring a brand of basketball to Lincoln we all can enjoy and the guy knows how to sell sell sell. Get thru this year Husker fans and then enjoy the ride!

This is the only second game ive been able to watch........so far I've been very impressed with our coaches. I really like our spacing on offense thus far and feel its light years ahead of what it was in the previous years. I think in the upcoming years when we have more guys to work with that fit this offense it could be pretty fun basketball to watch. I of course was encouraged with Doc early on because his kids player very hard for him....but so far, I think Miles is going to bring a brand of basketball to Lincoln we all can enjoy and the guy knows how to sell sell sell. Get thru this year Husker fans and then enjoy the ride!

So long as he brings it home on the recruiting front. I don't care how good a coach Miles is, he won't succeed here if he doesn't get the players. Coaching is only going to get us so far. And, keep in mind that there are a lot of good coaches in the B1G.

Now, on the bright side, recruiting-wise, I think we have some assistants who seem to "get it" and understand what we need to accomplish. I say this based on some personal observations and just some things that I've read and picked up. I can't give you a link. We'll see if it produces dividends. Arguably it has already. We'll see what the guys can actually do once they get here, but it's not hard to look around and find reasons to feel hopeful.